Skip to content
- Created a new option under Settings > Device > Display to allow the user to turn off the display without putting the device to sleep.
- Requires use of the mouse pointer.
- Select "Mouse" mode under Settings > Device > TouchPad > Mode to use the touchpad as a mouse or use the companion app's virtual trackpad.
- microG is an open-source implementation of Google Play Services and is now available on Blade OS.
- miroG settings can be found under Settings > System > microG Settings
- Scan barcodes directly from the Blade home screen.