Vuzix Blade® Support PageDocumentation, contact information and product downloads
Vuzix Blade® Smart Glasses User's Manual
The Vuzix Blade® is a monocular Android-based smart display with a see-through viewing experience utilizing Vuzix's proprietary waveguide optics.
The Vuzix Blade® is the first truly wearable pair of lightweight AR smart glasses for consumers and enterprise.
Are you a developer?
Get access to the Vuzix Developer Center. As a Vuzix developer, you will have access to all our product documentation, support and downloads
You will need to register to access the Developer Center
Vuzix Blade® Smart Glasses User Quick Start Guide
Download the Vuzix Blade® Smart Glasses Quick Start Guide.
Vuzix Blade® Smart Glasses FAQ
Vuzix Blade® delivers a "hands free" digital world, providing unprecedented access to information, data collection and more. Improve existing workflows and open a new opportunities in industrial, medical, retail, supply chain, remote help desk and other aspects of your business.
- The Blade has one physical button which is the power button. This button can be used to power ON and power OFF the Blade. It also has a touchpad on the right temple. All the interactions with the Blade are done using this touchpad as gestures.
- For details on Blade gestures, refer to the Blade Quick Start Guide.
- The Blade has two LEDs. The green power LED is the visual indicator that the Blade is powered ON or if the Blade is being charged. The red recording LED is the visual indicator that the camera app is being accessed or a video is being recorded by the Blade.
- To transfer files from the Blade via USB, you will first need to change the USB mode in Settings to MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) mode. This can be accessed in Settings under USB Mode. Once enabled, you will be able to navigate the filesystem on the Blade when plugged into a PC via USB as a standard USB storage device.
- Blade camera is 8MP camera with 720p video recording capabilities.
- The Blade provides USB connectivity for development, MTP/PTP for media transfer(Pictures/Videos). Blade also provides Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.