- Upgrades to Android 11.0 (Android R).
- Supports WPA3 Wi-Fi security.
- Allows easier integration to certain Mobile Device Management (MDM) software packages.
- Updates built-in application icons.
- Displays numeric bubbles to be used as speech input for any application that is not optimized with a custom vocabulary. Simply say "Hello Vuzix", and if bubbles appear say the desired number to click buttons and fields on the user interface.
- Improves OLED performance. The screen will now automatically turn off when the device is not being worn. This can be disabled from Settings > Display > Burn-in protection.
- Updates Android security patches to compliance with the December 2022 bulletin.