M300 Smart Glasses
M300 Smart Glasses – Hands-Free Mobile Computing
The Vuzix M300 is the next generation of Smart Glasses for hands-free mobile computing.
Perfect for EnterpriseVuzix M300 Smart Glasses delivers a “hands free” digital world, providing unprecedented access to information, data collection and more. Improve existing workflows and open new opportunities in industrial, medical, retail, supply chain, remote help desk, and other aspects of your business. The new M300 design is based on a common core platform using the Intel Atom processor – slated to drive both our new M300 and M3000 devices.
Operates on AndroidThe Vuzix M300 Smart Glasses is an ergonomically designed and rugged Android-based wearable computer. It’s enhanced with a monocular display and onboard processor, expandable memory, recording features and wireless connectivity capabilities. And it’s been purpose-designed for enterprise, professional, and prosumer users. Pre-installed apps can be used to track timed events, manage your calendar, and link to your phone and more. The HD camera records, stores, plays back still pictures and video, and can be used as a bar code scanner. The M300 is compatible with thousands of existing Android apps and Vuzix’ easy access to developer resources enables the creation of custom apps to suit virtually any need.
Head-TrackingVuzix M300 provides most of the features and capabilities of a modern smartphone, in a hands-free wearable device. Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity makes it ideal to pair with Android devices or connect wirelessly with Wi-Fi to the Internet. An integrated head tracking provide apps with angle of your current view for unprecedented situational awareness. Voice, button press, and touch pad with gesture controls, and ruggedized against water, dust, and dirt give the user versatility to navigate and use the M300 in almost any working environment. Also includes the flexibility of enhanced battery packs for long/high intensity users and lightweight batteries for low/infrequent users. The M300 is an updated design with enhanced functionality and wearability to follow on the popular Vuzix M100.
- Display resolution: nHD color displays
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field of View (diagonal): 16.7 degrees, equivalent to a 5 in. mobile device screen seen at 17 inches.
- Brightness: >2000 nits
- 24 bit color
- Supports left or right eye use
- Dual Core Intel Atom CPU
- 2GB system RAM
- Android 6 OS
- 64GB internal flash memory
- 4 standard Android control buttons
- Remote control M300 manager app – runs on paired Android and iOS devices
- Voice control – customizable and supports multiple languages
- 2 Axis touch pad with gesture
- Integrated head Tracker
- 3-degree of freedom head tracking
- 3 axis gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis mag/integrated compass
- 160mAh internal battery supports hot swapping of external batteries
- 860mAh smart external battery
- Supports USB batteries providing at least 1 Amp
- 2 – 12 hours of operation based on external battery choice
- Ear speaker
- Dual noise canceling microphones
- Up to 10 megapixel stills
- Up to 1080p video
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Flash/scene illumination
- Universal Mounting Options Available
- Eyeglass frames with or without lens
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat mount
- Headband mount
- MicroUSB 2.0 HS
- Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac – Dual-B 2.4/5 GHz
- BT 4.1/2.1+EDR
- Sensor Systems
- Proximity inward facing
- Proximity/ALS outward facing
Introducing the Vuzix M300 Software Development Kit.
As a leading supplier of Enterprise based Smart Glasses, Vuzix is proud to introduce the M300 Smart Glasses Software Development Kit (SDK). Our second generation hands-free display and communications system for on-the-go data access, the M300 Smart Glasses offer users an ergonomic, portable, high-quality viewing experience for digital content in the Enterprise space.
Currently in the alpha stage, the M300 Smart Glasses Software Development Kit (SDK) will contain all the information to get you started to build next generation Smart Glasses applications. The M300 Smart Glasses Developer Portal will be made available through the Vuzix Developer Center, and will be continually updated with our latest API documentation.
M300 Lens-less Frames
M300 Safety Frame Kit (Prescription Ready)
Vuzix 9000 mA External Battery
M300 Carrying Case
M300 Safety Frame Mounting Clips (L& R)
M300 On-Frame Battery - Black
M300 Power Cable Standard Length - Black