Feature-Packed M300 Smart Glasses
Industry Whitepapers for M300 Smart Glasses
Vuzix M300 Smart Glasses have helped many manufacturers assess the most pressing industry pain points with complete, easy to use solutions using augmented reality to create more efficient, safe, and error-free work environments. Vuzix M300 solutions help solve complex tasks such as assembly, maintenance and repair, quality inspection, and training.
Please select a white paper to download.
Vuzix Basics™ Apps
The Right solution, Right before your eyes,
Right out of the box.
VUZIX Basics™ Apps is a platform of essential Out-of-the-Box applications optimized for use with the growing lineup of Vuzix smart glasses and head mounted Augmented Reality displays. As easy as Click - Connect - Collaborate.
These are standard applications, simple to get started, simple to use, that immediately provide the fundamental benefits of smart glasses to novice and expert users alike. Whether you are seeking a simple standard solution to immediately deploy to your workforce, or you are seeking a fast, low cost proof of concept or pilot for smart glasses in your organization, the VUZIX Basics™ Apps is the solution.
VUZIX Basics™ Apps - the essentials that no smart glasses user should be without.
- Display resolution: nHD color displays
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Field of View (diagonal): 16.7 degrees, equivalent to a 5 in. mobile device screen seen at 17 inches.
- Brightness: >2000 nits
- 24 bit color
- Supports left or right eye use
- Dual Core Intel Atom CPU
- 2GB system RAM
- Android 6 OS
- 64GB internal flash memory
- 4 standard Android control buttons
- Voice control – customizable and supports multiple languages
- 2 Axis touch pad with gesture
Integrated head Tracker
- 3-degree of freedom head tracking
- 3 axis gyro
- 3 axis accelerometer
- 3 axis mag/integrated compass
- 160mAh internal battery supports hot swapping of external batteries
- 860mAh smart external battery
- Supports USB batteries providing at least 1 Amp
- 2 – 12 hours of operation based on external battery choice
- Ear speaker
- Dual noise canceling microphones
- Up to 10 megapixel stills
- Up to 1080p video
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Flash/scene illumination
Universal Mounting Options Available
- Eyeglass frames with or without lens
- Safety glasses
- Hard hat mount
- Headband mount
- MicroUSB 2.0 HS
- Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac – Dual-B 2.4/5 GHz
- BT 4.1/2.1+EDR
- Proximity inward facing
- Proximity/ALS outward facing
Built for Enterprise
Vuzix M300 Smart Glasses delivers a "hands free" digital world, providing unprecedented access to information, data collection and more. Improve existing workflows and open new opportunities in industrial, medical, retail, supply chain, remote help desk, and other aspects of your business.
The Vuzix M300 Smart Glasses is an ergonomically designed and rugged Android-based wearable computer. It's enhanced with a monocular display and onboard processor, expandable memory, recording features and wireless connectivity capabilities. And it's been purpose-designed for enterprise, professional, and prosumer users. Pre-installed apps can be used to track timed events, manage your calendar, and link to your phone and more. The HD camera records, stores, plays back still picture and video, and can be used as a barcode scanner. The M300 is compatible with thousands of existing Android apps and Vuzix' easy access to developer resources enables the creation of custom apps to suit virtually any need.