iWear Video Headphones
A 16:9, WQVGA, full color display floats in or near your line of sight, providing an image visually equivalent to a 4 in. smartphone screen held at a typical 14 in. distance. Display arm adjustments, display tilt, and left or right eye mounting options, enable you to position the M100 for maximum effectiveness and viewing comfort. A convenient display shield maximizes visibility in bright outdoor sunlight and the small display size minimizes the visual blockage of the real-world view. The Vuzix Smart Glasses M100 incorporates a compact White Pearl™ display module and ultra-low-power driver IC, both from Kopin Corporation
Floating display design for minimal face contact and maximum comfort enables users to play games or watch videos for hours in complete comfort. Built with comfort in mind, the iWear is a balanced, sleek and compact premium lightweight, wearable video headphone. And the headphone are collapsible and fold up for compact portability.
Controls include on / off, EQ select, volume +/-, mic mute, 3D force, and brightness +/- for twin HD displays.
The iWear supports HDMI inputs compatible with the latest 2D and 3D operating modes enabling the user to hook up to their mobile phones, tablet devices, console systems, PCs, and 3D Blu-ray players.
Option to mount an Augmented Reality video camera add-on.
Amazing audio with noise-isolation over ear design delivering crystal clear sound integrity with perfect pitch highs and a thundering base. Includes noise-canceling microphones with mic mute for PC gaming.
Built-in rechargeable lithium battery provides 3 hours of continuous mobile use for video and over 10 hours for audio only. An ultra-thin HDMI cable connection supports continuous playing. USB port enables battery charging, and connection to battery pack and continuous power (required > 1 amp for continuous use).
Comes only in sleek black color with a green highlight stripe.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Mobile operation with up to 3 hours continuous operation on internal battery
- USB port for battery charging or external continuous power (> 1 amp required)
- USB microphone and audio support
- Collapsible, folds up for compact portability
- Immersive light-shield included
- Optional AR camera add-on
- High-end pair of video headphones, provides a mobile wearable video display
- Features dual high-definition displays and fantastic audio
- Supports HDMI inputs and is capable of displaying 2D and 3D video
- Equivalent to watching a home theater’s 125” screen viewed at 10 feet
- Built with comfort in mind
- Delivering a balanced, sleek, compact wearable design
- Optional point cloud sensor
- Twin one million color pixel HD displays (1280 x 720)
- Floating display design for minimal face contact and maximum comfort
- 55º diagonal field of view in a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
- 24-bit true color (16 million colors)
- 2D and 3D video support (Blu-ray, side-by-side, over-under, and frame packed)
- Driver unit: 40 mm, PET diaphragm
- Noise-isolating over the ear design
- Frequency response: 5 – 25,000 Hz
- Electronic equalization with presets
- Sensitivity (db): 100 dB/mW
- 2 noise canceling Microphones
- Head Tracking
- For PC use only
- 3 Axis Gyro, 3 Axis Accelerometer
- 3 Axis Magnetic Sensor (compass)
- Input/ Output
- HDMI and USB connectors
- Input resolutions: up to 1920 x 1080p
- Thin single cable connection to iWear
- Box Contents
- Immersive light shield
- AC charging adaptor
- iWear Video Headphones
- Quickstart, warranty and safety instructions (full manual by digital download)
- 3.7V 4,000 mAh rechargeable internal battery
- Up to 6 hours hands free (display off)
- 2 hours hands free + display
- 1 hour hands free + display + camera + high CPU loading
- Hands Free
- Ear speaker
- Noise cancelling microphone
- 5 megapixel stills
- 1080p video
- 16:9 aspect ratio