Vuzix Solutions Providers
XMReality AB (publ) develops and sells solutions that revolutionize knowledge sharing through augmented reality (AR). The company is a market leader in remote guidance, which uses AR to guide onsite staff so that they can resolve or prevent problems. XMReality’s customers are mainly global industrial companies, including Bosch Rexroth, ABB, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery, Electrolux, and Bombardier. XMReality is headquartered in Linköping, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq First North (ticker: XMR).
About XMReality Remote Guidance™
XMReality Remote Guidance is an AR-enabled knowledge sharing tool that lets you communicate with gestures, speech, chat, pointers with someone at a completely different place. It includes:
- A unique hands-overlay technology that lets you guide some else’s hands—as if you were there.
- A web portal to manage teams and users, and to measure usage
- Integration through client-side API’s
Improved service efficiency
Regardless of whether your company’s service offering addresses the local market or every continent on the planet, the service organization needs to be optimized for the task; the staff needs to receive ongoing training; and costs need to be controlled. In addition, your service offering needs to improve continuously. To add to the challenge, field service often involves long journeys and high travel costs, resulting in high overheads. The main objectives can be described as:
- Finding the right skills for each situation
- Minimizing time spent on non-essential duties and increasing the share of time that adds value to the customer
- Ensuring the agreed service level of any contract is achieved
- Carrying out the service, addressing any issues during the first visit
- Maximizing the customer’s benefit of the plant or equipment provided
Enhanced service offering and reduced cost
The challenge for any field service organization is to raise the quality of the service provision while reducing the cost, improving competitiveness and increasing profitability. XMReality Remote GuidanceTM helps you achieve all of this. The service organization can react more quickly to situations that arise, costs can be minimized and non-essential travel can be eliminated. With XMReality Remote GuidanceTM, knowledge from all parts of the service organization can be shared, with each team member contributing skills on site with the customer. This results in a more efficient service organization and a better end result. If the users have access to XMReality Remote GuidanceTM, many issues can be resolved in a dialogue between your specialists and the customer.
With XMReality Remote GuidanceTM you will get more profitable service provision, more satisfied customers and better training of service staff.
Remote Guidance in industries
Field service is a strategic businesses activity in many industries, such as:
- Service providers
- Aftermarket for manufactured goods
- Oil and Gas