Fly your DJI™ drone while using the Vuzix Blade® Smart Glasses
Not having to look down at my controller all the time makes flying the drone much more enjoyable and easier.
I’m not looking down at my monitor... It’s like driving a car fast while looking down at the floor like you dropped your phone or something.
I can see the bottom of the building the top of the building but I’m never taking my eyes off that copter.
For me to be able to frame this building as I fly it but still see the copter - it's a cool experience.
DJI™ Drone Devices Supported on the Vuzix Blade®:
MAVIC™ 2 ENTERPRISE, MAVIC™ 2 SERIES, PHANTOM™ 4 SERIES, PHANTOM™ 3 SERIES
INSPIRE™ 2, INSPIRE™ 1, MATRICE™ 600 PRO, MATRICE™ 600
MATRICE™ 200 V2, MATRICE 210™ V2, MATRICE™ 100
Vuzix Blade® is the perfect accessory for enterprise, public safety or consumers because it allows users to keep "line of site" to their drone. Vuzix Blade delivers enhanced functionality for the most diverse mobile computing requirements - from social media to drone navigation. Our drone customers fly more safely and with better control while using the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses. The Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses allows you to fly your DJI™ drone with a single operator.
Optics and Electronics
- Waveguide based see through optics
- Cobra II DLP based display
- Vibrant full-color DLP display
- Quad Core ARM CPU
- 8 Megapixel camera, supports 720p 30fps or 1080p 24fps
- Android OS
- Touch pad with gesture
- Head motion trackers
- Haptic vibration alert
- Remote control app for Android & iOS device
Versatile Eyeglass Options Available
- Prescription inserts
- All lenses standard UV protection
- Micro USB ear-phone jack
- Full BT functionality
- Noise canceling microphone
- MicroSD expansion slot
- Wi-Fi and BT wireless
- Micro USB
- Internal LiPo rechargeable batteries
For those really sunny days,
the Vuzix Blade Sunglasses Clip-on is a great accessory!
Vuzix Blade Sunglasses Clip-onProduct Features:
- TAC Polarized Lenses: TAC lenses are thinner than ordinary PC or AC lenses, only about 0.74mm in thickness but more durable and flexible than ordinary PC or AC lenses. Normal sunglasses lenses can only reduce sunlight, but polarized lenses can reduce the glare from sunlight, especially the glare from surface of roads, lakes and windows;
- Clip-On sunglasses for the Vuzix Blade: These are rimless clip on sunglasses designed to fit over the Vuzix Blade, you simply need to clip and attach it onto your Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses and flip the lenses up if you don't need the shades temporarily;
- UV-400 Lens: 100% UV protection and anti-glare from sun light.