- Select Category
- All (111 Posts)
- AR Smart Glasses (47 Posts)
- Assistants (2 Posts)
- Automotive AR (2 Posts)
- Homemaking (1 Posts)
- Maps & Navigation (2 Posts)
- Recreation AR (16 Posts)
- Remote Assist (1 Posts)
- Remote Education (5 Posts)
- Remote Health (15 Posts)
- Security (3 Posts)
- Sports AR (9 Posts)
- Updates & Improvements (3 Posts)
- Warehouse & Construction (5 Posts)
Prescription Solutions on Vuzix Smart Glasses
Your prescription, hands-free AR with 20/20 vision
Smart glasses gradually work their way into mainstream life. For both casual and professional users, prescription lenses are easy to get.
As the technology grows in popularity, more is being done to make it accessible across all consumers and industries.
This is ironic, as smart glasses use augmented reality (AR) to give users hands-free access to the virtual world. In turn, it’s easier than ever to access all the benefits of the cloud.
Smart glasses, smarter customization
Whether you have the Vuzix Blade or any of the M-Series Smart Glasses, it's easy to get a prescription.
We’re just getting started...
With each passing month, Vuzix Smart Glasses make seismic breakthroughs:
- Perfect your breaststroke: That’s right, underwater AR.
- Virtual doctor visits: POV stream to your doctor, get an instant analysis with telemedicine.
- Drone command: No-hands required, control your drone using voice recognition with the DJI app.
- Teleconferencing, made easy: Have Skype or Zoom video calls in the corner of your eye.
- Home schooling: Particularly for technical disciplines, instructors can broadcast their first-person POV to students, and vice versa.
Smartphones brought the digital world within everyone’s reach.
In the 2020s, smart glasses could add a layer of clarity many thought impossible.
“Vuzix” is a registered trademark of Vuzix Corporation