- Select Category
- All (124 Posts)
- AR Smart Glasses (58 Posts)
- Assistants (2 Posts)
- Automotive AR (3 Posts)
- Homemaking (1 Posts)
- Maps & Navigation (2 Posts)
- Recreation AR (16 Posts)
- Remote Assist (1 Posts)
- Remote Education (5 Posts)
- Remote Health (15 Posts)
- Security (3 Posts)
- Sports AR (10 Posts)
- Updates & Improvements (3 Posts)
- Warehouse & Construction (5 Posts)
Master Any Stroke with Smart Swim Goggles
Smart Swim a breakthrough in swimming tech
It’s been said that one strand of hair is the difference between Olympic gold and not making the podium. Augmented reality could be the next difference-maker in water sports, separating ‘haves’ from ‘have-nots’. Smart Swim by Vuzix Labs could usher in this new era in swimming tech.
The theory behind Smart Swim goggles is simple: they’re underwater smart glasses that give swimmers the benefits of digital tech.
With the power of the cloud in their goggles, swimmers have access to an underwater heads-up display (HUD).
Simply put, Smart Swim goggles are the most advanced smart goggles ever to hit the consumer market.
The features are revolutionary:
- Stream video content during swimming workouts. Yes, the goggles are wi-fi enabled
- Easily strap a pair to your favorite goggles
- Harness the power of Bluetooth to view and share session results on your phone
- Swim for 7+ hours on one charge
- A 9-axis sensor tracks every movement for accurate and detailed feedback
- Built-in sensors combine with a timer, compass and GPS to maximize results