- Select Category
- All (124 Posts)
- AR Smart Glasses (58 Posts)
- Assistants (2 Posts)
- Automotive AR (3 Posts)
- Homemaking (1 Posts)
- Maps & Navigation (2 Posts)
- Recreation AR (16 Posts)
- Remote Assist (1 Posts)
- Remote Education (5 Posts)
- Remote Health (15 Posts)
- Security (3 Posts)
- Sports AR (10 Posts)
- Updates & Improvements (3 Posts)
- Warehouse & Construction (5 Posts)
Influencers Wise to Embrace Smart Glasses
Vlogging has become a cultural staple. Whatever your interest, there are countless influencers to follow and connect with. Smart Glasses could improve the content they produce.
Strapping a tripod to your chest and walking through a convention centre isn’t ideal. Although socially acceptable, this experience is improved with discretion.
With Smart Glasses, vloggers could operate cameras hands-free. Just remember to get those release forms signed.
Why AR could improve influencer-follower relations
Influencers have grown in prominence for a good reason: everyone wants to connect.
Some ways Smart Glasses could bring you closer to your favorite online personality:
- See what I see: Wherever an influencer goes, Smart Glasses could capture their POV. Be it a convention floor or after-party, they could mark-up their perspective with branded virtual decor.
- Instant feedback: During live streams, comments and questions could be displayed in an influencer’s lenses. No more breaking that flow to read from a smartphone or screen.
- Snap!: Instead of setting up burdensome camera equipment, just say “take a picture.” This hands-free capability allows for some amazing candid shots.
- Speech to text: Writing a blog or tweet could eventually be done hands-free. Simply speak, and text would appear in the lenses.
Smart Glasses have endless applications
With AR tech, Smart Glasses could enhance their vlogging and blogging capabilities.
This technology is set to affect countless jobs - in a positive way.
- Surgeons could use it as a virtual assistant.
- Teachers could broadcast their field-of-view to at-home students.
- Technicians in the field are already getting help from off-site experts.
The world is changing. Smart Glasses could ease the transition.
“Vuzix” is a registered trademark of Vuzix Corporation